My Tony Robbins experience
I attended an all day seminar today with amazing speakers - including Robert Herjavec, Gary Vaynerchuk (in hologram! It looked like he was there walking around on the stage- this was no Princess Leia situation) among other inspiring millionaires - the headliner being Tony Robbins! I've never been to a motivational speakers conference and had no idea what to expect; I feel energized and delighted!
Key takeaways (and no big surprises here - but great reminders) for me:
- Be a source of Joy in your world
- What matters is what's happening NOW - where is the attention NOW (social media slant)
- Self Awareness + Hustle + Empathy = Success
- the 51/49 rule: give more value than you get in return
- Life doesn't happen to you - you Create it!
- There is a massive shortage of female speakers
- Writing a book can be great marketing tool
- Motion creates emotion - easy to change your state of mind through physicality
- Science of Achievement = Focus + Massive Action + Grace
- Success means nothing without fulfillment
It felt amazing to jump up and down and go wild - my heart thumping and my face smiling. The energy in the room with Tony was infectious and I walked out wanting to celebrate! I'm jazzed to try a few new tricks and unleash the full and colorful storm of awesomeness inside me.